Saturday, February 26, 2011

A few good grocery deals for next week at Tops

I am lucky to get my Tops circular in the mail on Thursday or Friday, giving me a chance to plan ahead. After scoping it out, here are a few things I'll be picking up:
Rosetto ravioli, stuffed shells or tortellini or manicotti: on sale 2/$6. You can save $1.50 off 2 with the printable coupon here (should be able to print 2 coupons from each computer.) You might want to stash these in the freezer in case you need to make a quick dinner for guests or a potluck. In that case, I suggest trying this recipe for ravioli lasagna.
Duncan Hines brownie mix: on sale 4/$5 ($1.25 each). You can save $1 on each box of selected sale varieties with this 50-cents-off coupon (which will be doubled to $1). 25 sents for a brownie mix isn't bad at all!
Always: Certain types will be on sale 2/$6 ($3 each). I know I have at least one $1-off-one coupon in my stash. And it looks like there are rumored to be some Always coupons in tomorrow's Sunday newspaper coupon circulars. Tops has 4 $1 coupon doublers in this week's ad (meaning they'll double 4 $1 coupons for you) so, $1 for these necessities isn't a bad deal. Whether I buy will depend on which types are included in the sale.

If your're a cereal eater (I love cereal, but don't believe in eating small bowls of it so I usually don't buy it) there are a few decent deals you might want to consider.
Golden Grahams and Cinnamon Burst Cheerios will be on sale 4/$10 ($2.50 each).
Coupon Network has a printable coupons for 75 cents off one box of Golden Grahams and one for 75 cents off one box of Cinnamon Burst Cheerios. Once the coupons are doubled, that'd be $1 for each box, which isn't a bad price.

Note that these sales and prices are based on the ad for the week of 2/27/2011 for the Rochester, NY area.

For more Tops deals, check Coupons for Your FamilyTricia's Frugal Finds and/or Money Saving Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment